The SMART Solution for Chemotherapy Ambulatory Infusion…
SMARTeZ® Chemotherapy elastomeric infusion pumps are approved for use with chemotherapy medications. A disposable and single use pump for all common 5-Fluorouracil infusions, which are individually calibrated for accuracy:
- Chemotherapy rated pumps are designed for 5-FU infusions:
- Designed with an amber-tinted outer covering
- Flow restrictor element designed to reduce the risk of occlusion from drugs prone to precipitation
- Components are not manufactured with natural rubber latex and are DEHP free
- Color-coded by flow rate to assist in filling accuracy and reduce the risk of medication errors
- Double cap to protect sterility during filling
- Automated manufacturing provides a consistent and reliable supply, diversified therapy options and customizable combinations
SMARTeZ® disposable elastomeric pumps are intended for intermittent and continuous antibiotic infusion, chemotherapy, pain management and general infusion therapies. SMARTeZ® chemotherapy elastomeric infusion pumps enable patients to participate in normal daily activities and improve the quality of life.
Visit our EPIC Medical SMARTeZ® product page for a complete review of this product line that is designed to deliver medication to the patient in a continuous and accurate manner, either in a hospital or at home.
PMI offers a variety of INFUSELINE® Products, ranging from flow regulator IV sets to pharmacy pump sets. Our product offerings are designed for patient-focused solutions and operational efficiency enhancement in IV infusion and pharmacy settings. Our clinically-trained sales team and our in-house clinical professionals support both our SURGLINE® Product Portfolio and INFUSELINE® Product Portfolio through ongoing clinician product education with the goal of improved outcomes for patients and added value for our healthcare partners.
Since 1986, PMI has remained dedicated to providing clinically superior products that demonstrate proven advantages in overall cost effectiveness, efficiency and safety. We pride ourselves in remaining steadfast in our commitment to Improve Clinical Outcomes while presenting proven strategies that are designed to provide VALUE and clinical EXCELLENCE.