Primrose Medical Subcutaneous Infusion Safety Sets
The PMI Safety Sub-Q Infusion Sets offer a safety closure device that minimizes the possibility of needle sticks. Offered in a variety of
configurations, these versatile sets are able to accommodate a complete array of different therapy options.
Safety Sub-Q Infusion Sets Features:
- Sets available in 6 mm, 9 mm, and 12 mm needle lengths with 24 gauge and 27 gauge options
- Offering 1-needle, 2-needle, 3-needle, 4-needle, 5-needle,6-needle, and 8-needle infusion sets
- Additional lengths and gauges may be special-ordered to fit your clinical needs
- Color-coded slide clamps for easy identification
- Integrated flexible wings on needle provide stability for insertion and increased patient comfort
- Adaptable male-male luer attachment included for versatility of infusion methods
- DEHP and latex free
PMI offers a variety of INFUSELINE® Products, ranging from flow regulator IV sets to pharmacy pump tubing sets. Our product offerings are designed for patient-focused solutions and operational efficiency enhancement in IV infusion and pharmacy settings. Progressive Medical, Inc. is committed to improving clinical outcomes through our INFUSELINE® product offerings.
Our clinically-trained sales team and our in-house clinical professionals support both our SURGLINE® Product Portfolio and INFUSELINE® Product Portfolio through ongoing clinician product education with the goal of improved outcomes for patients and added value for our healthcare partners.
Since 1986, PMI has remained dedicated to providing clinically superior products that demonstrate proven advantages in overall cost-effectiveness, efficiency and safety. We pride ourselves in remaining steadfast in our commitment to Improve Clinical Outcomes while presenting proven strategies that are designed to provide VALUE and clinical EXCELLENCE. Visit us to review our complete product offering.
Contact Us for More Information on PMI INFUSELINE®